Below is a list of stores at Waterside Shops that currently have positions available. Please contact the store directly for further information and to submit an application for employment. We encourage you to contact the individual store for more information.
Applicants can apply through jobs.bananarepublic.com or by texting "BRJOBS" to 97211.
The Gucci Stock Associate is responsible for providing operational support to the business by overseeing an efficient stockroom and accurate inventory. In this role, he/she must be able to prioritize all of their responsibilities and provide our customers with exceptional service by supporting the selling process as needed.
Executes shipping and receiving process, reporting any issues to Store Manager and taking the necessary steps to resolve;
Ensures timely movement of merchandise as directed by Store Manager while adhering to all procedures and guidelines, including but not limited to transfers, RTV’s and damages;
Ensures an accurate and organized store inventory at all times – overseeing store cycle counts, scheduled inventories, and reconciliation with support and direction from the Store Manager;
Develop and share ideas to increase efficiency and reduce costs;
Support the team in the selling process, ensuring the highest level of client experience;
Print and ticket merchandise, returns, and price adjustments;
Manage all ordering of store and office supplies;
Process repairs and damages on a timely basis according to company guidelines;
Assists with physical maintenance of the boutique;
Packs, handles, and stores merchandise according to Gucci standards;
Assist with floor coverage during peak periods (Low to medium volume);
Support store initiatives and projects on an as needed basis;
Follow all company policies and procedures.
Effective written and verbal skills;
At least 1 year of experience in a previous stock role;
Ability to analyze information, identify business priorities, and problem solve;
Works with a high degree of integrity and strong ethics;
Attention to detail;
Ability to work well under pressure and multi task in a high volume environment;
Experience with technology to utilize internal retail systems and shipping software programs;
Ability to meet physical requirements of the position including but not limited to climbing ladders, bending, lifting boxes;
Team player approach.
Location Details Gucci - Naples, Florida
Start Date As soon as possible
Job Type Permanent
HAAGEN-DAZS @ WATERSIDE SHOPS ~ seeking a responsible, energetic, friendly person with the ability to multitask, to serve our loyal national and international customers.
Part time position available, flexible working hours with the responsibility to open and/or close as a key holder.
Must be at least 17 years old. Please submit application or you may come in the shop between 10:30am-5:00pm for an application.
LIKE SHOPPING AT J.CREW?
Then you’ll love working here! Stop by your local store to apply.
Here are just a few of our amazing benefits:
A great discount
Exciting career opportunities
A spot on the team of the best and brightest in the industry
The chance to work with outstanding quality product
Passion is in everything we do. From our designs to our customer experience, we’re dedicated to exceeding expectations—and we’re looking for team members who are committed to the same. As part of the J.Crew team, you’ll drive performance, build relationships and look for ways to innovate. If this sounds like your ideal job, apply online at jcrew.com/careers.
job title: part-time manager 25-30 hours per week
flsa status: non-exempt
report to: assistant store leader or store leader
a manager is someone who asks our guests attention-grabbing questions, strikes up memorable conversation and who reaches out in the most delightful ways. a manager takes our guest on a journey using the muse moves and our guest experience tools; transforming the traditional sales experience into a long term relationship. through our five fundamental muse skills: hosting, team building, styling, curating, and business acumen, our managers will develop interesting ways to engage with our guests, giving them a taste of the interesting life through the questions they ask, the conversations they spark and the advice they give, using these interactions to spark a long term relationship with their guests. managers are our skill experts. They lead, mentor, and develop our team of muses to ensure they are a source of inspiration to everyone they meet.
essential duties and responsibilities
- give our guests the warmest welcome always exuding confidence and proper etiquette
- able to develop long term relationships with our guests by asking the most interesting questions and dancing the muse moves
- maximize guest experience and sales through owning event organization, booking appointments and proactive client outreach to develop repeat business
- model and lead the team by choreographing the guest’s journey between muse moves and fostering team selling
- communicate client feedback to the leadership team to elevate the guest’s journey
- foster a team environment by celebrating fellow team members’ successes and collaborate to execute the guest journey
- partner with store leader and assistant leader to create inspiring internal communication to elevate the guest’s journey
- be able to receive and give feedback in an honest and genuine manner
- mentor muses on the muse skills
- build relationships with other kate spade new york shops
styling and curating:
- know and be able to communicate the kate spade new york aesthetic and lifestyle to the client
- story tell and use product knowledge to connect with our guests
- lead and inspire with your own impeccable style; teach the team to always bring their best look to work
- have the ability to identify trends, and share product knowledge with the team
- continuously work to keep the stockroom and shop spotless in line with presentation standards
- lead styling role plays and understand kate spade new york fit for all body types
- lead and inspire VIP styling
- Collate local insights from the shop team to share with guests, to build strategic relations within the community, and to generate business opportunities
- understand the product landscape across all merchandise
- ability to apply business acumen in order to positively impact the shop’s key performance indicators
- communicate knowledge of local guest and business trends to visual partners
- perform and supervise store opening and closing procedures including counting register
- funds, completing bank deposits, opening and closing registers and securing the facility
- accurately process all pos transactions and inventory functions such as transfers, receiving, fedex shipments, repairs and damages to maintain the integrity of the inventory
- ensure adherence to kate spade loss prevention policies and operational procedures
- educate and drive team on sales plans, team selling goals, and store key performance indicators
- available to work store schedule, as needed, including evenings and weekends
- standing for extended periods of time
- able to safely lift boxes up to 40 pounds
- comfortable climbing ladders
skills and abilities required:
- 2-3 years experience in a service-focused or comparable retail environment with a focus on clienteling
- proven ability to develop and retain a client base
- exceptional client service skills
- strong business acumen skills
- strong written and verbal communication skills
- detail oriented
- proactive ability to multi task and prioritize
Mario Romano Capri is an Italian resort clothing line with a focus on Men’s and Women’s Linen and Cashmere. We have five stores in Italy and two in the United States including our Waterside Shops location.
For the Part-time Sales Associate position, we are looking for an energetic candidate with great personal skills, and an interest in fashion. Clothing Retail or Luxury Retail experience is a plus.
This is an opportunity to be part of our small tight knit team at our quickly expanding company.