Below is a list of stores at Waterside Shops that currently have positions available. Please contact the store directly for further information and to submit an application for employment. We encourage you to contact the individual store for more information.
Leading by example in serving and inspiring Clients, you drive our sales and help ensure the success of our store. With strong communication and organizational skills, you also support the Store Management team.
We are looking for someone who has a passion for fashion and building client relationships. You must be flexible; this position requires weekends and some evenings. If interested, please apply on-line at Anncareers.com and contact Pam or Elena at 239.598.4454.
We are now searching for experienced Sales Associates who are Energetic, Confident, Optimistic, & Curious. At Banana Republic we are Stylish, Respectful, Social, & Engaging team players who are always there to help & engage with our clients.
As a Sales Associate, you will:
- Engage with our customers, by assessing their needs and offering assistance
- Enhance the customer experience through digital offerings
- Help team drive loyalty through BR card and email capture
- Create an exceptional experience and ensure every customer leaves satisfied
- Execute operational processes effectively and efficiently
- Flexible to perform a variety of duties to support the needs of the store
We offer flexible schedules & a generous discount across Gap Inc.’s portfolio of brands (Banana Republic, Gap, Athleta, & Old Navy)
- Tech savvy: comfortable with mobile devices, tablets and computers
- Ability to maneuver around sales floor, stockroom and office
Gap Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, and expect all our employees to help prevent discrimination and harassment in the workplace. We treat our customers and each other with respect, regardless of appearance, skin color, gender, or any other such distinction.
Seeking responsible, energetic, friendly person with the ability to multitask, to serve our loyal national and international customers. Part time position available, flexible working hours with the responsibility to open and/or close as a key holder. Must be at least 18 years old. Please submit application or you may come in the shop between 10:30am - 5pm for application.
who we are
Yoga is our first love, and we also make technical product for running, training and pretty much every other way you like to sweat. You can find our stores all around the world, from Vancouver to Dubai, and places in between. Our vision is to create transformational experiences for people to live happy, healthy, fun lives and our mission is to elevate the world through the power of practice.
who you are
You are the foundation of our success as an organization. You are an expert in creating world-class guest experience in our retail stores. You deliver this experience by connecting with our guests, sharing top-quality product education, and speaking authentically about our community and culture.
You share exemplary product knowledge in every guest interaction, through education on special features, benefits, fabric properties, usage and care instructions in a way that is relevant to each unique guest, and you collect design feedback to continually elevate lululemon product design. You leverage product resources to elevate technical product knowledge, and you share your knowledge with other members of the team to elevate the level of technical education on the floor every day.
a day in the life:
- You create relationships with every guest to create excitement and fun about our culture, product and community, and you go above and beyond to exceed their expectations
- You are knowledgeable and up to date on company communication, priorities, roll-outs and any additional information required by the Store Manager; you educate on guest-facing initiatives on the retail floor
- You receive and process stock, involving: unpacking, counting, tagging as required, folding, sizing and placing on the floor, with overflow stock in back room and stored areas
- You unpack boxes for inventory as required (boxes can weigh 5 - 30 lbs)
- You are responsible for inventory management including receiving, processing, restocking + destocking, and visual merchandising
- You assist in preparing the store for the day including: replenishing garment styles and other merchandise by color, size, and quantity requirements; folding, sizing, merchandising and changing mannequins as needed to maximize sell-through
- You answer store phones and respond to voicemails and store email account as needed
- You ensure items from fit rooms are cleaned, organized and returned to appropriate area
- You prepare garments for hemming including pinning, completing necessary documentation (guest/store hemming slip); and educating regarding timelines for completion as well as preparing garments for guest pickup and/or shipping
- You arrange shipping from store to guests, stores and warehouse as needed
- You assist in closing the store for the day including: sizing, cleaning, collecting and removing trash and recycling and other duties as needed
- You utilize Point of Sale system to accurately and efficiently process guest transactions; payments, refunds/exchanges and gift cards
- You use hand held mobile devices to access and order product for our guests from our distribution and ecommerce channels
- You are aware of company safety policies and procedures and you work in partnership with your team to ensure a safe workplace
- You educate on your local community programs including local studios, instructors and events
- You demonstrate exemplary community education in every guest interaction and you explain the “why” behind events/experiences and enroll guests in attending them
- You facilitate relationships with sweat influencers in your store’s community by enrolling relevant guests in our Sweat Collective program and gathering product feedback
- You know all current ambassadors by name and expertise and you facilitate the introduction of ambassadors to the team and other leaders in the community
- Under the direction of the Store Manager/Assistant Manager/Key Leader, you perform/complete other additional projects, duties, and assignments as required and/or by request
- You have a passion for customer service and delivering an exceptional experience for guests
- You integrate fun and joy as a way of being and working (aka you don't take yourself too seriously)
- You acknowledge the presence of choice in every moment and take personal responsibility for your life
- You possess an entrepreneurial spirit and continuously innovate to achieve great results.
- You communicate with honesty and kindness, and create the space for others to do the same
- You lead with courage, knowing the possibility of greatness is bigger than the fear of failure
- You foster connection by putting people first and building trusting relationships
- All employees’ availability must reflect the needs of the business, which may change from time to time. The Store Manager determines the availability needs, and this schedule could include a combination of shift times, including mornings, evenings, and weekends
- lululemon reserves the right to make amendments to the schedule and/ or availability requirements from time to time and at its sole discretion
- All employees are expected to be available to work “Black Friday” (the day after US Thanksgiving) and from the second week of December (the start of the second week in period 11) until the end of the holiday season, to be defined each year based in part on the time period guests are permitted to return holiday merchandise, on an annual basis
- Applicants are a minimum of 18 years of age
- High school diploma or GED preferred
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
You will work in a fascinating field, as part of a motivated, dynamic team, within the world of fashion, jewelry and accessories.
Exceptional Swarovski Sales Consultants represent the company as Brand Ambassadors providing the Ultimate Consumer Experience along with maximizing the overall store sales opportunities and creating a "Crystal World" for all new and existing Swarovski customers. Sales Consultants are accountable for individual performance.
- Developing authentic relationships with the consumer by assessing their needs, making personalized product recommendations, and creating a luxury experience.
- Promoting the features and benefits of the Swarovski Crystal Society membership to all consumers and meeting established monthly membership sales goals.
- Maintaining a flexible work schedule including evening, weekend and holiday availability.
- Maintain the spirit of ownership by demonstrating strong problem solving skills.
- Opening and closing the store.
WHAT WE EXPECT
As an ideal candidate you want a strong, expressive personality with a stylistically appropriate and professional manner. The ideal candidate will also be able to get the best out of the world, metrics driven, poised and confident.
In addition -
- Candidates must have 6 - 12 months experience in a premium, luxury branded retail environment
- Background in a target / metric oriented environment
- Ability to apply mathematical concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
- Must be able to work with a minimum amount of supervision.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as Store Operations Manuals and Training Manuals
- HS diploma or equivalent
WHAT WE OFFER
- Be a key part of a global world-class luxury brand.
- Work in a 120 year old family run organization that feels local, but has dynamic global reach.
- Come sparkle in one of our many world-wide businesses housed here in the United States.
- Experience a strong sense of belonging as we proudly work together.
- Whether you are just beginning or celebrating an existing career, we invite you to make your own mark on Swarovski’s rich history.
- Earn paid vacation, monthly and quarterly bonus, receive generous discounts on our sparkling products
Does this sound like you? If so, we look forward to receiving your online application.
Job Type: Part-time
High school or equivalent