The Waterside Shops Security Department provides services 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and 365 days a year. Mall security officers are highly trained individuals who are available to help in a variety of situations. Security Department personnel on property are trained in Basic First Aid, CPR and AED deployment. The Waterside Shops Security Officers are readily accessible and maintain a high level of visibility through all interior and exterior areas of the property. Mall Security responds to a variety of calls and are always willing to assist. The Collier County Sheriff’s Office partners with Mall Security to provide an enjoyable and safe experience.
The Mall's Security officers are available at all times to assist guests and merchants with questions or concerns.
Security can be reached at (239) 825-1759, at any time day or night to provide assistance as needed.
Services that Security can provide include but are not limited to:
- Assistance with Lost and Found items
- Vehicle battery jump starts
- Assistance in locating lost vehicles
- Escorting guests
- Arranging for transport of large purchases.
- Escorting employees
- Assistance in locating lost loved ones
- Locating stores or services in and around the Mall
- Documenting parking lot accidents
- Emergency response, CPR and AED
- Assistance in contacting the Collier County Sheriff’s Office (239) 774-4434
- ALL EMPLOYEES of the mall MUST PARK on the 3rd floor or above within the Saks Garage.
- Special Parking Permits may be obtained from the mall office for special exclusions.
Parking Lot Restrictions
- Park only in designated parking spaces.
- Curb or traffic lane parking is not permitted.
- Mall entrances are for drop off and pick up of guess only. Vehicles left unattended in drop off/pick up areas are subject to towing at owner’s expense without notice.
- Overnight parking is prohibited. Vehicles left parked overnight are subject to tow, at owner’s expense, at any time without notice.
- If a guest must leave a vehicle overnight contact Security to advise of vehicle information and location.
- Charter buses may drop off and pick up at the US-41 side/East entrance adjacent to Lilly Pulitzer.
- Drivers should contact Security prior to arrival and to assign parking location.
- Parking for oversized vehicles or vehicles with trailers is only allowed in Lot-D (alongside of Seagate Drive, at the discretion of Security).
- Camping or overnight parking is not permitted.
- Please do not leave children or pets in an unattended vehicle.
- Disabled parking spaces are available at each mall entrance.
- Wheelchairs and strollers are available from Valet at no charge. Calling Security ahead will ensure availability (239) 825-01759.
- Vendors conducting work on property for the Mall or its stores must contact Security for approval before beginning work.
- All commercial deliveries must be performed from within a Service Court
- All deliveries should be arranged prior to mall opening or after close.
- Conduct that is disorderly, disruptive, or endangers others is not permitted.
- Loitering, blocking storefronts or fire exits and walking in groups in such a way as to inconvenience others is not permitted.
- Appropriate, non-offensive attire including shirts and shoes are required.
- No masks or other clothing obscuring the face is permitted.
- Photographing, videotaping or filming for publication use in any part of the Mall requires written consent from Mall Management.
- Picketing, distributing handbills, soliciting or petitioning is not permitted.
- School truancy laws are enforced by the Collier County Sheriff’s Office.
- The commission of any act defined by Federal, State, or Local ordinances as a criminal act is not permitted.
- Waterside Shops is a Pet Friendly mall. Not all stores will permit pets inside the store.
- All pets must be leashed (county ordinance).
- Please be respectful with your pet
- All pet excrement must be picked up by the owner and disposed of in a trash receptacle.
- Pets that are disruptive, dangerous or threating may be excluded for the property.
- Please do not leave pets unattended at any location or unattended in a vehicle.
- Report suspicious activity to Security immediately via phone, in person with an officer, or by asking store personnel to contact Security for you.
- Do not leave valuables unattended.
- Valuables should not be left in your vehicles including the trunk. Secure valuables at your residence or keep them on your person.
- Should you experience a medical, fire, or police emergency, contact 911 first and give your exact location within the Mall, and then alert Security.
- Notifying Security will enable us to escort the emergency vehicles to the correct location.
- Security will provide escorts at any time to guests and tenants.
- The Waterside Shops permits smoking in accordance with the Clean Indoor Air Act.
- Smoking is not permitted in any enclosed workplaces, within 25 feet of any open store front, in any waiting line in accordance with the Clean Indoor Air Act.
- Store employees must not smoke in public tiled areas of the Mall; employee smoking is only allowed in Service Courts.
- All cigarette butts and trash must be properly disposed of.