Below is a list of stores at Waterside Shops that currently have positions available. Please contact the store directly for further information and to submit an application for employment. We encourage you to contact the individual store for more information.
Waterside Shops - Maintenance, Full-Time
We are seeking a candidate for a full-time Maintenance position. Guaranteed 40 hours per week. Generous benefits including 401k, paid holidays and vacation. Applicants must be dependable, professional with reliable transportation. High School Diploma or equivalent, Valid Florida Driver’s license.
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or come into the Management Office and fill out an application.
Waterside Shops - Security Officer, Part-Time
We are seeking a reliable and dependable Security Officer. Maximum 30 hours per week. Vacation and sick time available. Florida Driver’s license, without suspension or restrictions. Mandatory reliable transportation. High School Diploma or equivalent. Class D license required.
Please send resumes to: email@example.com or come into the Management Office to fill out an application.
Calypso St. Barth - Sales Associates - Part Time
Ethereal, Vibrant, Luxurious, Fresh and Universal; this is what inspires our “Joie de vivre” and all that is quintessentially Calypso St. Barth.
The Sales Associate will be responsible for assisting customers with their shopping needs, offering styling inspiration and providing an exceptional shopping experience.
- Assist the customer by wardrobing and selling merchandise that effectively meets and exceeds their needs
- Be proactive in achieving selling standards and goals on a consistent basis
- Provide merchandise information and current fashion tips to increase sales and customer satisfaction
- Work with Sales Leads in assisting customers
- Drive sales through active clienteling, add-on selling, and networking
- Create a repeat customer base through active client outreach, building and maintaining relationships
- Utilize the Client Program and Book to develop and build a client base that generates sales on a consistent basis
- Participate in VIP events and programs to build client loyalty and acquire new customers
- Maintain displays, fill in merchandise on sales floor, and assist in floor-set execution
- Replenish merchandise on a daily basis to ensure all styles and color-ways are represented on the sales floor at all times
- Assist in maintaining cleanliness of store and merchandise room
- Process incoming and outgoing merchandise shipments as needed
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- 1- 2 years of luxury retail experience
- Competent computer skills to work on our POS system
- Must be able to work flexible schedule including nights and weekends
- Possess and uphold a friendly, positive and professional behavior
- Ability to foster a work climate that inspires mutual trust, respect and teamwork
- Ability to identify, assess and react to customer needs, floor awareness, etc.
- Must be able to lift boxes, move selling floor fixtures, and climb stairs
- Good verbal and written communication skills
J. Crew - Seasonal Sales Associate & Support
LIKE SHOPPING AT J.CREW?
Then you’ll love working here! Stop by your local store to apply.
Here are just a few of our amazing benefits:
A great discount
Exciting career opportunities
A spot on the team of the best and brightest in the industry
The chance to work with outstanding quality product
Passion is in everything we do. From our designs to our customer experience, we’re dedicated to exceeding expectations—and we’re looking for team members who are committed to the same. As part of the J.Crew team, you’ll drive performance, build relationships and look for ways to innovate. If this sounds like your ideal job, apply online at jcrew.com/careers.
kate spade new york - Part-Time Manager
job title: part-time manager 25-30 hours per week
flsa status: non-exempt
report to: assistant store leader or store leader
a manager is someone who asks our guests attention-grabbing questions, strikes up memorable conversation and who reaches out in the most delightful ways. a manager takes our guest on a journey using the muse moves and our guest experience tools; transforming the traditional sales experience into a long term relationship. through our five fundamental muse skills: hosting, team building, styling, curating, and business acumen, our managers will develop interesting ways to engage with our guests, giving them a taste of the interesting life through the questions they ask, the conversations they spark and the advice they give, using these interactions to spark a long term relationship with their guests. managers are our skill experts. They lead, mentor, and develop our team of muses to ensure they are a source of inspiration to everyone they meet.
essential duties and responsibilities
- give our guests the warmest welcome always exuding confidence and proper etiquette
- able to develop long term relationships with our guests by asking the most interesting questions and dancing the muse moves
- maximize guest experience and sales through owning event organization, booking appointments and proactive client outreach to develop repeat business
- model and lead the team by choreographing the guest’s journey between muse moves and fostering team selling
- communicate client feedback to the leadership team to elevate the guest’s journey
- foster a team environment by celebrating fellow team members’ successes and collaborate to execute the guest journey
- partner with store leader and assistant leader to create inspiring internal communication to elevate the guest’s journey
- be able to receive and give feedback in an honest and genuine manner
- mentor muses on the muse skills
- build relationships with other kate spade new york shops
styling and curating:
- know and be able to communicate the kate spade new york aesthetic and lifestyle to the client
- story tell and use product knowledge to connect with our guests
- lead and inspire with your own impeccable style; teach the team to always bring their best look to work
- have the ability to identify trends, and share product knowledge with the team
- continuously work to keep the stockroom and shop spotless in line with presentation standards
- lead styling role plays and understand kate spade new york fit for all body types
- lead and inspire VIP styling
- Collate local insights from the shop team to share with guests, to build strategic relations within the community, and to generate business opportunities
- understand the product landscape across all merchandise
- ability to apply business acumen in order to positively impact the shop’s key performance indicators
- communicate knowledge of local guest and business trends to visual partners
- perform and supervise store opening and closing procedures including counting register
- funds, completing bank deposits, opening and closing registers and securing the facility
- accurately process all pos transactions and inventory functions such as transfers, receiving, fedex shipments, repairs and damages to maintain the integrity of the inventory
- ensure adherence to kate spade loss prevention policies and operational procedures
- educate and drive team on sales plans, team selling goals, and store key performance indicators
- available to work store schedule, as needed, including evenings and weekends
- standing for extended periods of time
- able to safely lift boxes up to 40 pounds
- comfortable climbing ladders
skills and abilities required:
- 2-3 years experience in a service-focused or comparable retail environment with a focus on clienteling
- proven ability to develop and retain a client base
- exceptional client service skills
- strong business acumen skills
- strong written and verbal communication skills
- detail oriented
- proactive ability to multi task and prioritize
Little Luxe - Sales Associate
Naples leading luxury children's boutique, Little Luxe, is looking for new talent to join our sales team. We are currently looking for Part Time Sales Associates with a passion for people and for selling.
- Generating sales
- Providing superior customer service
- Finding creative ways to problem solve to meet all customer needs
- Maintaining store appearance, including arranging and displaying merchandise
- Assisting Store Manager with execution of in store promotions and events
- Helping customers make selections by building confidence; providing product knowledge, and offering suggestions and opinions
- Communicating with all levels of management and associates in a respectful manner that promotes a team environment
- 2-3 years retail sales experience
- Must have selling skills and the proven ability to contribute to sales goals
- Track record of a high level of customer service; including the ability to always provide a helpful and friendly shopping atmosphere
- Must have the ability to work a flexible schedule including days, evenings and weekends
- Ability to learn and relay product knowledge, including manufacturing specifications, product benefits, care and maintenance
- Must understand how to best maximize time, even when not assisting customers, by completing routine operational tasks and maintaining the overall appearance of the store
lululemon athletica - A Matter of Attraction
Monday, September 11, 2017, 7:15PM-8:15PM
Join us for a night of fun and connection to learn more about what it's like to work at lululemon, and how to be a part of our team.
RSVP EALMEROTH@LULULEMON.com or call 239-254-1517
Mario Romano - Sales Associate
Mario Romano Capri is an Italian resort clothing line with a focus on Men’s and Women’s Linen and Cashmere. We have five stores in Italy and two in the United States including our Waterside Shops location.
For the Sales Associate position, we are looking for an energetic candidate with great personal skills, and an interest in fashion. Clothing Retail or Luxury Retail experience is a plus.
This is an opportunity to be part of our small tight knit team at our quickly expanding company.
Saks Fifth Avenue - Sales Openings
Join an exceptional team
Become part of a company that shares a passion for products, service, and for people.
To apply, please visit http://www.hbc.com/careers.
Swarovski - Sales Consultant
Here at Swarovski, our people sparkle just as much as our products. Come and join our team as a Sales Consultant where you will get a chance to work in a rewarding role with a vibrant team that shares your passion for premium fashion and jewellery and of course the chance to be part of a truly iconic global brand, with opportunity to learn and progress your career.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
As a Sales consultant you will be an ambassador for our brand, so customers will look to you for help in selecting products and of course for a wonderful customer experience. You will be assisting with deliveries and replenishing any stock to ensure that our boutique is ready for our customers at all times. As part of your role, you will be given set targets to help the store achieve the best that it possibly can, all whilst the potential of achieving your own personal bonus.
WHAT WE EXPECT
We are looking for a Sales Consultant with a keen eye for fashion, a genuine passion for our brand and products as well as experience in a customer focused role. You will of course be a great communicator, target driven and share our love for all things sparkly!
High school diploma and minimum one year premium brand retail experience is a must.
WHAT WE OFFER
Working for us as a Sales Consultant is more than just a job – it’s being part of a truly trendsetting modern premium brand, steeped in heritage, and renowned worldwide for quality and creativity. As well as an attractive salary and benefits package, including bonus earning potential and a generous staff discount, we offer a range of development opportunities to help you reach your full potential.
Please email your resume to Lena Refes or contact with any questions at
All applicants must take an online assessment. Click on the link below, register, select sales consultant position and Naples, FL as your location.